Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By iXotic

ChatBox

2 posters

Forum Suggestions Thread

efrazable
    efrazable

Forum Suggestions Thread Empty Forum Suggestions Thread

Post  efrazable Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

I'd like to start a thread about improving the forum. ::

First off, I kinda think that with all of the sections in the forum, it looks a little daunting. It would look better if there were more sections that (if they were related) should be linked together. Some sections like that might be:
    Scened tracks <-> Bare Tracks
    Help Center <-> Clans, Collabs, and Contests
    Help Center <-> Off Topic

Secondly, why is any popular Rider from WRTL immediately an Administrator?

Third, Stallie. Was he demoted for a reason, or just because people on WRtL didn't like the idea of trying a forum that has Stallie as an admin?

Fourth, we need a troll. A really awesome troll.

Fifth, even though I might have ideas and stuff, I have absolutely no inclination to ask for a movie mod.
    Stallie
    Stallie

Forum Suggestions Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions Thread

Post  Stallie Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 pm

efrazable wrote:I'd like to start a thread about improving the forum. ::

First off, I kinda think that with all of the sections in the forum, it looks a little daunting. It would look better if there were more sections that (if they were related) should be linked together. Some sections like that might be:
    Scened tracks <-> Bare Tracks
    Help Center <-> Clans, Collabs, and Contests
    Help Center <-> Off Topic

I'll do that when iXotic finally decides, that having inu as admin is a waste.

Secondly, why is any popular Rider from WRTL immediately an Administrator?

I don't think he should be my self, but if inu can do something then so be it.

Third, Stallie. Was he demoted for a reason, or just because people on WRtL didn't like the idea of trying a forum that has Stallie as an admin?

Idk why iXotic did that, its break for me, though it probably won't last for long.

Fourth, we need a troll. A really awesome troll.

Trolls are bad.

Fifth, even though I might have ideas and stuff, I have absolutely no inclination to ask for a movie mod.

True.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:41 pm